Friday 5 February 2010

Tourism and Climate Change

Hello
I decided to change the name of my blog from tourism and globalisation of the world to tourism and climate change. Because I think the new issue that tourism experts need to deal with and need to discuss is the climate change and its affect in the tourism industry, I am thinking to write my dissertation about climate change and the future of the airlines industry as the number of people who is more concerned about their carbon foot print led to a change in the marketing strategies of the different airlines to deal with the raising environmental concerns. Of course all of that will in return effect the travel and tourism industry. However the question of the dissertation is still not very clear to me…..

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hossam,
    that's very good topic you are interested in, but it's quite broad, maybe you could narrow it down a bit..Perhaps to do comparison or to chose a particular destination that has been affected by a climate change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my topic is What are the main factors which attract tourists to go to new destinations: A case study in Ranong province, Thailand. about this you are very wellcome to visit my blog

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete